My message box has so many feedback messages that's it's keeping me from enjoying RP's and just doing art.
It has been going on for a while now and I'm absolutely tired by it. That why I'm declaring this weekend: intervention weekend!
What I'm planning to do?
- Delete all feedback messages that are not really important. Nothing personal, but it's just needed.
- Set up a to-do list with deadlines, so I don't miss stuff
- Get a clear overview on my ongoing RP's so I can get a grip on them and toss those of people who didn't reply in ages.
- Get a character overview and set a lock on those (in other words, stop coming up with stuff, 'cause I have too many -_- )
- Work on de-cluttering my stuff in general (also RL, my room looks like a paper bomb exploded in it)
I hope to have a message count of zero by the end of this weekend and things sorted out before December 1, so I can start exams without stress :')
On a side note, this will become my RP account only. Any other stuff will be posted on my side account: Lunatuh
It's mainly tokota stuff though, but any other art and OC stuff will be posted there.
Wish me luck and try to put up a little while longer as I work through my message pile :')